Re: NANFA-- Want Alligator Gar?

Tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:22:09 +0700

I think he means the larger relatives of halfbeak and the one probably related to
flying fish [I am not sure but it has both equally long upper and lower jaw unlike
the halfbeak relative]. I am not 100% sure but they have thinner bodies and
smaller scales than real gars and are generally much smaller.

Tony